Spectators’ Conduct Rules during official sports competitions (approved by the Government of the Russian Federation dated December 16, 2013, N 1156)
1. The present Rules establish an order of spectators’ conduct, their rights and obligations during official sports competitions.
2. The present rules use the following definitions, which shall have the meaning as given bellow:
"Ticket" – standard document which grants the holder a right to attend official sports competition;
"Bulky object" – any object with size exceeding the total limits in length, width and height correspondingly: 40 х 40 х 45 centimeters;
"Association of spectators" – social movement with 20 members or more, supporting one of the competing parties during official sports competition, officially recognized in such capacity by the organizer of official sports competition in accordance with the standards determined by the organizer;
"Active support sector" – a separate sector, mandatory at every sports facility, designated by the owner (leaseholder) of the sport venue and authorized by the organizer of official sports competition, and designated for active support by the spectators during the sports competition, which includes means of support listed in the Appendix to the present Rules.
"Means of support" – items which contain information or graphic materials for the visual dressing of the stand, including the wind instruments that are used or can be used by the spectators, excluding the prohibited items listed in the paragraph 5 “l” of the present Rules.
"The organizer of official sports competition” – person or entity, which is responsible for holding the sports competition and/or which conducts organizational, financial and other support of such sports competition.
The following definitions are used in accordance to their meanings as outlined in the present Rules approved by the Federal Law on Physical Culture and Sports of the Russian Federation: “spectators”, “steward”, “venue for holding official sports competition”, “sport venue”, “volunteer”.
3. During official sports competitions Spectators have the right to:
a) be treated respectfully by the organizers and participants of official sports competitions, owners (leaseholders) of the sporting venue and other persons, who insure protection and security during official sports competition.
b) receive timely necessary and accurate information about the rules of conduct at the sport venue, and how to exit the venue, on limitations and prohibitions applicable to those attending official sports competition.
c) receive necessary medical aid as provided by legislation of the Russian Federation.
d) enter the premises of the sport venue where official sports competition is held to watch the official sports competition, provided they have tickets to such event or documents substituting them (including accreditations or invitations), excluding the situations when a spectator is banned from attending sport venues where official sports competitions are held before and during the competition, in accordance with the Russian Administrative Offence Code.
By entering sport venue where official sports competition is held Spectators accept and undertake the responsibility of voluntary compliance with the present Rules, working during the period of spectators’ presence at the sports venue.
e) be present at the sports venue during the official sports competition
f) use all sports venue services provided at the sport venue by the organizers of official sports competitions, owners (leaseholders) of the sport venue and other persons, commissioned by the organizers of official sports competitions or owners (leaseholders) to provide such services
g) take individual seat as marked on the ticket or other entry document (with the exception of the cases when the ticket of other substituting document don’t grant the individual spectators’ seat), which doesn’t obstruct the view and is kept in due order and tidiness.
h) bring non-alcoholic beverages in plastic or paper cups and food, purchased at the catering sites located on the premises of the sports venue.
i) bring at the sports venue and use during official sports competitions:
personal belongings which are not prohibited by the present Rules;
means of support, which comply with the present Rules requirements;
j) support the official sports competition participants by standing up, provided that other Spectators do not object;
k) enter the premises of the sports venue where official sports competition is held on private motor vehicle, and have a designated parking lot on the premises and/or the surrounding area, provided they have parking permits, issued by the organizer of the official sports competition and/or Owner (Leaseholder) of the sports venue.
l) use free of charge toilet rooms (cabins) located on the premises of the sports venue;
m) be assured security of their belongings left in the luggage room, located on the premises of the sports venue;
n) receive help from volunteers, stewards and other persons, involved in organization of the official sports competition by the organizer of the official sports competition, owners (leaseholders) of the sports venue, including informational assistance about services provided, location of spectators’ seats, entrances and exits on the sports venue, as well as receive help during evacuation from the above mentioned areas.
4. Spectators’ Obligations during official sports competitions.
а) Show the control and regulatory authorities tickets, and in cases determined by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation, identification documents, which allow to take the seats, specified in the ticket or in its substitute, with the exception of cases when the ticket or its substitute don’t grant the individual seat;
b) when arriving to the sports venue and/or the adjacent territory in a vehicle show the control and regulatory authorities passes for motor vehicles, issued by the Organizer of official sports competition or Owner (Leaseholder) of the sports venue.
c) when entering by foot or arriving to the sports venue and/or adjacent territory in a motor vehicle pass security check-up and present personal belongings for inspection;
d) Check in the luggage room bulky items. Exceptions can be made when carrying bulky items on the premises of the sports venue has been agreed upon with the Organizer of the official sports competition;
e) not disturb public order and follow recognized rules of conduct while at the sports venue;
f) treat other spectators, organizers, participants of the official sports competition, owners (leaseholders) and persons in charge of law and order, with respect;
g) immediately inform representatives of the control and regulatory authorities and other persons responsible for law and order on the premises of the sports venue about suspicious objects, disorderly conduct, smoke or fire, necessity to render medical aid to persons present during the official sports competition;
h) treat property of other spectators and official sports competition participants, as well as owners (leaseholders) of the sports venue and persons in charge of law and order during official sports events with respect; treat the sports venue property with care, not litter;
i) comply with lawful requests of the representatives of the Organizer of the official sports competition, Owner (leaseholder) of the sports venue, stewards or other persons, in charge of law and order during official sports competitions;
g) when receiving information about evacuation from the sports venue, follow the instructions of the Organizers of the official sports competition, and persons in charge of law and order during the official sports competition, in accordance with the official escape plan and fire safety regulations, keep calm and not create panic;
5. Prohibitions for Spectators:
а) enter or stay at the sports venue while intoxicated with liquor or drugs, affront to human and social dignity;
b) make actions endangering life, health and safety or the doer, as well as other persons’ present during official sports competition or the adjacent territory;
c) throw any objects in the direction of other spectators, participants of official sports competition and other persons present at the sports venue and the adjacent territory;
d) insult other persons (which includes by use of banners, signs and other means of visual propaganda) and carry out any other activities, which humiliate and insult people, their human dignity or business reputation, or are aimed at stirring race, social, national, religious enmity;
e) use clothes items, including masks to conceal the face, with exception of cases specifically outlined by the organizers of the official sports competition, as well as use other means of contrivance aimed at obstructing personal identification;
f) make actions which disturb public morals and norms of conduct, publicly displaying the intimate body parts while present at the sports venue during official sports competitions;
g) penetrate into the sports venue and the adjacent areas, other areas prohibited for entry and not specified in Spectator’s ticket or other substituting document (technical premises, VIP zones, media zones), which are designated for Organizer of official sports completion and (or) Owner (Leaseholder) of the sports venue;
h) create hindrances to traffic during official sports competition at staircases, and zones intended for evacuation, including passages, exits and entrances both main and emergency;
i) make inscriptions and drawings on structures, constructions, buildings at the sports venue, place foreign objects in their vicinity without approval from the Organizer of the official sports completion, or Owner (Leaseholder) of the sports venue;
g) bring animals and birds to the spots venue, except for guide dogs wearing muzzles;
k) hold any public actions not outlined in the guidelines of the official sports competitions
l) bring to the sports venue and use:
any weapon, including self-defense, and ammunition; piercing and cutting, or other objects that may be used as a weapon, explosive, poisonous, toxic and pungent substances; radioactive materials; flammable and pyrotechnical substances and items regardless of their type and purpose, (except for matches and pocketsize lighters) including signal flares, missiles, crackers, gas bottles and items that may be used to make pyrotechnical devices or smoke;
devices for spraying various substances and matters (pneumo crackers)
any coloring matters;
wind instruments to produce very loud sounds (including vuvuzels), except for horns and pipes;
any alcohol beverages, narcotic or toxic substances or performance-enhancing drugs;
any non-alcohol beverage in glass or metal container, or in plastic container bigger than 0.5 liter;
solicitation materials of extremist nature, containing Nazi symbols or attributes or attributes similar to Nazi symbols and attributes;
equipment that can interfere with holding official sports competition or create inconvenience to the participants (laser devices, lights ), radio stations, sound amplification means (except for those, specified in the Appendix to the present Rules)
bulky obstacles that create inconvenience to other spectators, except when such objects are approved by Organizer of official sports competition;
m) merchandize illegally (including sale of tickets and other substituting documents), distribute printed materials of political, racial or racist nature (including posters, leaflets and booklets).
6. In case of identification of the individual (including by means of video surveillance), as a person banned from attending sports venues during official sports competitions, Organizer and (or) control and regulatory authorities have a right to refuse entrance to such person or expel that person from the premises of the sports venue where official sports competition is held. That person’s ticket or substituting document shall be annulled without reimbursement of costs. Organizer of official sports competition are responsible for explaining reasons of denying entrance and expelling from the venue, and pass that person to representatives of police, responsible for law and order at the sports venue during official sports competition.
7. The means of support, which do not require preliminary approval by the Organizer of official sports competition, shall meet the following requirements:
а) must not contain writings of extremist, political, provocative or advertising nature, insults, obscenities or inappropriate images;
b) must not contain Nazi symbols or attributes or attributes similar to Nazi symbols and attributes to the point of confusion;
c) must not aim at affronting human dignity of participants, spectators and (or) Organizer of official sports competition;
d) banners and flags must not exceed the dimensions of 2 x 1.5 meters, including those attached to hollow poles, dimensions of which do not exceed 1.5 meters lengthwise and 2.5 centimeters in diameter;
e) must not be items banned from possession and (or) carry on by Legislation of the Russian Federation;
f) must contain words and phrases in national languages of the Republic of the Russian Federation and(or) foreign languages, which have their translation officially certified by notary or Organizer of official sports competition and is submitted to the steward at the sector before official sports competition.
8. Means of support which do not need preliminary approval of the Organizer of official sports competition must be placed in areas where they will not be of obstacle for other spectators.
9. Means of support that are compliant with the Appendix to the present Rules are allowed to Active Support Sector only after preliminary agreement with the Organizer of official sports competition, in accordance with the guidelines listed in paragraph 11 of the present Rules.
10. Means of support that are not compliant with the Appendix to the present Rules are permitted only on condition of preliminary agreement by the Supporters Association or their official representative with Organizer of official sports competition, and persons in charge of law and order at sports venue.
11. In order to clear the means of support that do not comply with the paragraph 7 of the present Rules, Supporters Association must not later than 2 working days prior to the date of official sports competition have a right to submit request in writing to Organizer of official sports competition, unless another shorter period is not determined by the Organizer.
Means of support that do not comply with the paragraph 7, a-c of preset Rules are not eligible for approval.
Organizer of official sports competition or Organizer’s official representative responsible for approval of means of support must no later than 24 hours from the date of receiving the approval request, inform the applicant in writing about the decision made.
12. A person from among representatives of the Supporters Association, who has proven his/her identity, must be assigned responsible for each means of support approved in accordance with paragraph 11 of present Rules.
Information about the person responsible for each means of support approved in accordance with paragraph 11 of present Rules is introduced by the Supporters Association to Organizer of official sports competition or its official representative.
13. Quantity and exact places of accommodation of means of support approved according to paragraph 11 of present Rules are determined by Organizer of official sports competition or its official representative.
Regional representative of the Ministry of Interior of Russian Federation must be informed in writing by Organizer of official sports competition or its official representative in regards to the quantity and exact location at the sports venue of approved means of support.
14. In case Organizer of official sports competition decides to use Active Support sector for one of the participants of official sports competition, means of support aimed to support the other participant shall not be allowed.
15. Persons who do not comply with the present Rules, will not be allowed to the sports venue and can be expelled from the sports venue or be held liable in accordance with Russian legislation.
16. Monitoring of compliance with present rules is responsibility of Organizer of official sports competitions, Owners (Leaseholders) of sports venue, and other persons who are in charge of law and order in sports venues during official sports competitions.
17. Organizers of official sports competitions and (or) Owners (Leaseholders) of sports venue are granted a right to add additional rules and regulations of spectators’ behavior during official sports competitions which must comply with the Federal Law on Physical Culture and Sports and present Rules.
18. Organizers of official sports competitions and (or) Owners (Leaseholders) of sports venues publish present Rules before ticket offices, before entrance to the sports venue, before entrances to stands and sectors, as well as by means of publishing the full text of the Rules on the official sites of Russian sports federations and organizers of official sports events.
19. Information which is contained in the present Rules, shall be brought to Spectators’ notice in Russian and additionally, at the discretion of Organizers of official sports competition, in state languages of subjects of the Russian Federation and native languages of nations of the Russian Federation.
20. List of items prohibited to carry according to the paragraph 5 “l” of the present Rules is published on a ticket.
21. Multiple entries to Sports Complex Petrovksy using one ticket or substituting document is prohibited.
22. Active Support Sectors are 6, 12, 13, 14 и 15 sectors. Means of support which obstruct the view for other Spectators is prohibited.
23. Spectators who violate the requirements of the present Rules may be asked for compensation/ reimbursement of fines laid upon JSC FC Zenit in regards to the Spectators’ conduct violations, in accordance to the procedures by RFU and UEFA. The full list of prohibited actions that can be brought to justice in accordance to the procedures by RFU and UEFA, as well as with rates of sanctions that can be applied upon violators can be found at www.rfs.ru and www.uefa.com
|Megaphone||Any||Power not more than 200 W, number not more than 1 item per sector. Only Associations of Spectators are allowed to carry and use|
D up to 60 cm
H up to 40 cm
|Only Associations of Spectators are allowed to carry and use|
|Flag||Up to 1.5 m long and 5 cm diameter.||Only on plastic hollow (telescopic) flagstaff|
|Banner||Up to 2 m х 1.5 m||Fire safety certificate shall be present|
|Banner-cloth||Any. Only Associations of Spectators are allowed to carry and use|
|Flag-cloth||Any. Only Associations of Spectators are allowed to carry and use|